SEE HOW WE STACK UP
- Medical consultations in English by world-class physicians
- Deployable medical, security, and rescue teams
- Field rescues for members who need hospitalization but can't get to a hospital
- Paramedics and healthcare professionals deployable around the world
- Evacuation and transfer services on medically equipped helicopters, jets and commercial aircraft
- Medical Transport to member choice of home country hospital
- Emergency security evacuations for crisis, war, or natural disasters (for members who opt for this service)
- Aircraft can be launched in as little as 90 minutes
- All U.S. based Global Rescue authorized medical service providers are certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS)
- Travel intelligence including recommended inoculations, weather, country and regional stability and crime reports
- Emergency message relay to family members
- Local physician and dentist locator services
- Telephonic interpretation
- Visa and passport services
- Local legal referrals
- Transport of mortal remains
- Services available 365 days per year, 24 hours per day
For a side by side comparison of Global
Rescue to other services providers click here.
Medical problems can threaten your life at the worst possible time – when you’re away from home, far from friends, family and support. Wherever you are, whenever you call, Global Rescue has critical care certified paramedics and physicians dedicated to your medical emergency, able to deploy to the field or your bedside when you need them most. Through our staff physicians and our partnership with Johns Hopkins Medicine, Global Rescue brings world class medical professionals and expertise to solve your problem regardless of location. Our paramedics and physicians are just as comfortable deploying to the remote areas of the world as they are to any major metropolitan city.
Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Johns Hopkins has been ranked #1 since 1990 in U.S. News and World Report's annual ranking of U.S. hospitals.
- The hospital has been consistently ranked in the top ten of all of the specialties surveyed by U.S. News and World Report.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT JOHNS HOPKINS, CLICK HERE
If a member and/or the member's attending physician require the advice of a specialist, Global Rescue will facilitate timely consultations to provide our members with the answers they need. We are equipped to receive electronic transmission of CT, MRI and X-Ray scans, blood tests and other test results and can arrange to have the images physically collected virtually anywhere in the world and transported to us on a next-flight-out (NFO) basis. When a member is hospitalized, we act collaboratively with the attending physician, frequently deploying to the member's location to arrange for timely transport or evacuation. The right medical expertise can mean the difference between life and death. Only Global Rescue offers these resources to its members.