SEE HOW WE STACK UP
- Medical consultations in English by world-class physicians
- Deployable medical, security, and rescue teams
- Field rescues for members who need hospitalization but can't get to a hospital
- Paramedics and healthcare professionals deployable around the world
- Evacuation and transfer services on medically equipped helicopters, jets and commercial aircraft
- Medical Transport to member choice of home country hospital
- Emergency security evacuations for crisis, war, or natural disasters (for members who opt for this service)
- Aircraft can be launched in as little as 90 minutes
- All U.S. based Global Rescue authorized medical service providers are certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS)
- Travel intelligence including recommended inoculations, weather, country and regional stability and crime reports
- Emergency message relay to family members
- Local physician and dentist locator services
- Telephonic interpretation
- Visa and passport services
- Local legal referrals
- Transport of mortal remains
- Services available 365 days per year, 24 hours per day
For a side by side comparison of Global
Rescue to other services providers click here.
The world is an unstable and dangerous place. Should you ever need to be evacuated from a terrorist attack, civil unrest, invasion or war, Global Rescue will be there for you. We have performed missions in warzones worldwide, including Lebanon, Chad, the Republic of Georgia and other locations. The experienced military Special Forces veterans who make up our security personnel can provide the solutions our members need. All Global Rescue members have access to basic travel advice including inoculations, culture and customs summaries, natural disaster updates, disease warnings, weather overviews and threat assessments through our website. Additionally, those members who have upgraded their membership to include security services can be evacuated from troubled areas, free of charge. From basic advice, to threat assessments, to tactical security teams comprised of former U.S. military personnel, Global Rescue provides our members with access to solutions for a wide range of threat environments.
Global Rescue members can upgrade their standard medical membership to include evacuations for security emergencies. If an official of the traveler’s home or host country declares the member should leave the area, or there is a threat of imminent grievous bodily harm, evacuations are provided at no cost to these members. To enroll, click HERE
. For more information, please see the Global Rescue Member Service Agreement
, or call us at 1-800-381-9754 / (617) 459-4200.