- International Medical Group® (IMG®) is the provider of Signature Travel Insurance. IMG is a leader in global benefits and travel insurance services. All opinions on this website regarding travel insurance represent the opinions of IMG.
- This advertisement contains highlights of the plans developed by International Medical Group, which include travel insurance coverages underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company, Principal Office located in Morristown, New Jersey, under form series T7000 et al, T210 et al and TP-401 et al, and non-insurance Travel Assistance Services provided by iTravelInsured. The terms of insurance coverages in the plans may vary by jurisdiction and not all insurance coverages are available in all jurisdictions. Insurance coverages in these plans are subject to terms, limitations and exclusions including an exclusion for pre-existing medical conditions. In most states, your travel retailer is not a licensed insurance producer/agent, and is not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about the terms, benefits, exclusions and conditions of the insurance offered or to evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance coverage. Your travel retailer may be compensated for the purchase of a plan and may provide general information about the plans offered, including a description of the coverage and price. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service from your travel retailer. CA DOI toll free number is 800-927-4357. The cost of your plan is for the entire plan, which consists of both insurance and non-insurance components. Individuals looking to obtain additional information regarding the features and pricing of each travel plan component, please contact International Medical Group. 2960 North Meridian Street Suite 300 Indianapolis, IN 46208 USA. +1(317)655-9796.
General TotalCare Disclaimer:
- ©2023 Global Rescue LLC. TotalCare and the TotalCare logo are service marks of Global Rescue LLC. All Rights Reserved. Global Rescue LLC provides technical and administrative services to Elite Medical Group, P.C. (“Elite Medical”), a professional corporation owned by licensed physicians that employs or contracts with physicians licensed to practice medicine where medical services are provided. It is not guaranteed that a prescription will be written, nor will any DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse, be prescribed or provided as a result of a TotalCare consultation. Elite Medical physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential or actual misuse of services. The Global Rescue Mobile App is designed for operation on the current versions of Android and iOS operating systems. Availability of services is subject to your equipment compatibility, connectivity and signal in your location. There is no guarantee that all features and functionality will be available in your location. Use and availability of the Mobile App is subject to your service provider’s plan and may be subject to additional fees from your provider.
Extended Plan Exclusion:
- For individuals 85+, medical transport is not included in membership. Members 85+ may purchase medical transport on a fee for service basis.
- Global Rescue Mobile Apps are designed for operation on the current versions of Android and iOS operating systems. Availability of services is subject to your equipment compatibility, connectivity and signal in your location. There is no guarantee that all features and functionality will be available in your location. Use and availability of the Mobile Apps are subject to your service provider’s plan and may be subject to additional fees from your provider. The download and use of a Global Rescue Mobile App is subject to the terms of your Member Services Agreement and the applicable End User License Agreement (EULA).