To be eligible for a Global Rescue medical membership, all Residents of The World [as defined in the Residence Agreement with the Ship Owner, guests of Residents, persons renting accommodations on the Ship and any other person on board the Ship, excluding the Ship’s crew] must complete the enrollment form below.
All Residents [as defined in the Residence Agreement with the Ship Owner, guests of Residents, persons renting accommodations on the Ship and any other person on board the Ship, excluding the Ship’s crew] may purchase a security upgrade as part of their Global Rescue membership enrollment.
The security upgrade includes:
- Access to security evacuation services in the case of civil unrest, terrorism, or natural disasters
- Access to security assistance and advisory services 24/7
Global Rescue operation centers are staffed by experienced military special operations veterans, as well as, in-house intelligence analysts who provide advice on security events worldwide.
2023-2024 Security Upgrade Rates
- For Residents younger than 75 years of age: $221.50
- For Residents between 75-84 years of age: $2,270.00
- For Residents 85 and older: $647.00
To join, select ‘Medical Membership with Security Upgrade’ from the drop-down menu.
- Members are eligible for services 24/7 whenever they are aboard The World or more than 100 miles from their home residence.
- All evacuations are coordinated by Global Rescue from the nearest port location.
- Global Rescue must be contacted in order to be eligible for services. We are not an insurance company and do not reimburse for costs or services that are not coordinate by Global Rescue.
- Global Rescue does not cover member medical bills. Medical bills are the responsibility of the traveler receiving medical attention.