PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
AROUND THE GLOBE
Global Rescue’s world-class consulting services help organizations create emergency action plans, deploy personnel, and deliver consistent results across the medical and security spectrum regardless of location or environment.
MEDICAL AND SECURITY STAFFING SERVICES
- Clinic origination, maintenance and staffing
- Consults and advice
- Injury response
- Lab services
- Local and globally sourced staffing
- Certified providers
- Emergency response
- Advisory and oversight
- 24/7 Telemedicine
- Emergency response training
- Clinical and operational training
- Compliance consulting
- Quality improvement
- Health, safety, and occupational hygiene and risk
- Health promotion
RISK MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Situational briefings and background assessments for more than 215 countries and principalities.
- Evaluation of your current Emergency Action Plans – and recommendations on how to use existing resources to better ensure the safety and well-being of your people.
- Creative solutions to offset the financial risk of response through Global Rescue risk services.
- Establish enterprise wide risk management protocols and policies.
“Global Rescue really does care about our planning. They are as vested in the process as we are, and that is incredibly important when it comes to trust.”
Marne Smith, Director of HSSE
How does Global Rescue support pre-travel education and training for our travelers?
Global Rescue’s in-house medical and security operations specialists provide comprehensive pre-trip travel training sessions and education sessions to our clients around the world. We routinely provide traveler and manager-level education programs for our clients in a variety of online and classroom formats. Education topics include general travel safety, travel in high-threat environments, basic and advanced first aid, and other in-depth medical and security training.
What type of risk management consulting programs does Global Rescue provide Enterprise clients?
In addition to the pre-travel education sessions, Global Rescue proactively supports our clients through our risk management consulting capabilities. We provide emergency action planning, emergency operations center support, scenario analysis and table-top exercises, live training, and rehearsals. All of Global Rescue’s Enterprise Risk Management consulting engagements are created and implemented by our in-house medical, security, and global intelligence personnel, ensuring the highest quality outcome.
Does Global Rescue provide short-term or long-term medical or security staffing solutions to support our travelers or global projects?
Global Rescue provides short, medium and long duration customizable staffing solutions to support our clients’ requirements both at home and abroad. We have provided staffing support in austere, conflict impacted regions, remote island locations and other difficult sites around the world.