Global Rescue provides clients with the world’s leading medical, security, evacuation, travel risk and crisis management services.
When it comes to managing a COVID crisis, our services are customizable to meet the unique needs of each agency, destination, tour operator, guide service or travel company. Whether a traveler needs a COVID-19 screening and testing regimen for a trip or needs help finding a COVID-prepared health care facility, Global Rescue can provide assistance before, during and after travel.
Should an emergency occur, our medical and security experts can fully coordinate all aspects from advisory to evacuation, allowing travel companies to focus on delivering the best possible experience for their guests. Here’s what we provide at every stage of a traveler’s journey.
Let us further expand your research and planning. Our experts have vetted local hospitals and medical facilities to ensure travelers have immediate access to care should they need it. Our experts have also researched transportation infrastructure and identified air ambulance services to transport COVID-19 patients.
Up-to-date travel information is always at your fingertips. Our partners have unlimited access to travel advisories and destination reports for 215 countries and principalities, including daily COVID-19-related information as well as destination-specific risk assessments and restrictions.
Action Plan Creation
No emergency action plan in place? Our teams of paramedics, senior military intelligence and Special Forces veterans can provide assistance updating existing protocols and implementing new procedures to address COVID-19 risks.
Actions Plans may include:
- Full audit of existing company plans, standard operating procedures, contingencies and emergency action plans
- Assessment of needs, threats, risk level and vulnerabilities with key personnel
- Expert support in drafting and operationalizing plans
- Creation of tabletop exercises and online training modules for staff
ON TRIP PROTECTION
Track travel history, medical conditions and test results in one secure location. Global Rescue Intelligence Delivery System (GRIDSM), a proprietary journey management platform designed to store critical traveler information, automates the creation and retention of client profiles.
Make informed decisions with research from our intelligence experts. GRIDSM continuously monitors changing border restrictions, fluctuating destination conditions and shifting traveler rules — providing real-time situational awareness to both operators and travelers.
Know where clients are — and keep them safe — from booking to the return home. With user opt-in, the GRIDSM platform can monitor traveler location in real time through GPS tracking and match profiles to potential threats.
If destinations request proof of vaccination or test results, GRIDSM data can be shared with industry stakeholders, relevant levels of local, state or federal governments and other required organizations.
Don’t risk being infected or infecting others with a trip to a health care facility. TotalCareSM telehealth provides traveler access to doctors for real-time diagnosis and treatment from anywhere.
24/7 EMERGENCY RESPONSE
Should a COVID-19 or other medical or security situation arise, our world-class deployment capabilities will support your company’s emergency action plans. This includes:
- Medical assessment, triage and testing for symptomatic travelers and staff
- Staffing for triage and disposition facilities with medical and security personnel and equipment
- Coordination and management of all ground and air medical evacuations for COVID-19 positive travelers
- Collection and tracking of data for COVID-19 positive travelers from diagnosis through repatriation
- Coordination of hospital admission
- Management of ground and aviation transportation to quarantine locations, hospital/isolation facilities or travel home. If a member is restricted from travel, we provide advisory services including medical and security guidance and referral, coordination and transmission of medical records, and assistance navigating travel options.
- Provision of hotel or other housing resources to accommodate quarantine for travelers suffering minor COVID-19 symptoms (but not requiring hospitalization) or are not infected but subject to quarantine
- Ongoing advisory services until the member is brought home or gets better
Learn more about our Safe Travel partner program and offering Global Rescue to your clients.
Zach Cann, father of two from Chandler, Arizona
Kaitlyn Farrington, snowboarder from Salt Lake City, Utah
David Burg of SASS Global Travel in Walnut, California
World Travel & Tourism Council